The repository is currently being upgraded to DSpace 7. Temporarily, only admins can login. Submission of items and changes to existing items is prohibited until the completion of this upgrade process.
South Carolina’s use of Education Lottery account funds : summary
Description:PDF fileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:274.0Kb
South Carolina General Assembly. Legislative Audit Council
During a 2018 management performance review of the South Carolina Education Lottery, members of the General Assembly requested that the LAC review the appropriation and use of lottery revenues. In FY 17-18, approximately 94% of these funds were appropriated for higher education programs, including college scholarships and grants awarded to students, while the remaining 6% was appropriated for K-12 education and other programs.
MetadataShow full item record
|Publisher||South Carolina State Library|
|Digital Collection||South Carolina State Documents Depository|
|Rights||Copyright status determined to be in the public domain on April 27, 2020 by United States Supreme Court ruling (Georgia et al., Petitioners v. Public.Resource.Org, Inc. : 590 U.S.__(2020))|
|Digitization Specifications||This South Carolina State Document was either saved from a document available publicly online in PDF format or converted to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC.|