Show simple item record

dc.creatorSouth Carolina Department of Archives and History
dc.date.accessioned2012-06-04T14:28:10Z
dc.date.available2012-06-04T14:28:10Z
dc.date.issued2008
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10827/6906
dc.descriptionThis imposing Greek Revival inspired house was constructed in 1883 for Dr. Samuel Marshall Orr, a prominent Anderson physician, businessman, and politician. The Anderson County Woman’s Club applied to the State Historic Preservation Office for a Federal Preservation Fund Grant in 2006 in order to produce a preservation plan for this historic property.
dc.format.mediumDocument
dc.languageEnglish
dc.publisherSouth Carolina State Library
dc.relation.ispartofSouth Carolina State Documents Depository
dc.rightsCopyright status undetermined. For more information contact, South Carolina State Library, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201.
dc.subjectGrants-in-aid--South Carolina--Anderson
dc.subjectDr. Samuel Marshall Orr House (Anderson, S.C.)
dc.subjectHistoric buildings--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Anderson
dc.subjectHistoric preservation--South Carolina--Anderson
dc.titleDr. Samuel Marshall Orr House : Anderson, Anderson County
dc.title.alternativeSouth Carolina historic preservation grants
dc.typeText
sd.specificationsThis South Carolina State Document was either saved from a document available publicly online in PDF format or converted to PDF using Adobe Acrobat X Standard.
dc.coverage.spatialAnderson County (S.C.)


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record