Show simple item record

dc.creatorTrinkley, Michael
dc.creatorHacker, Debi
dc.creatorChicora Foundation
dc.date.accessioned2020-11-06T21:12:23Z
dc.date.available2020-11-06T21:12:23Z
dc.date.issued2014-09
dc.identifier.urihttps://dc.statelibrary.sc.gov/handle/10827/35203
dc.description.abstractThis study was funded by a grant from the Tennessee Historical Commission. The project was administered by the City of Franklin, Tennessee and the field investigations were conducted from July 29 through 31, 2014. Report production followed immediately afterwards. The study examines the City of Franklin’s two oldest burial grounds. City Cemetery began in 1811 and was used by the area’s citizens, black and white, until just prior to the Civil War. This cemetery, encompassing about 2 acres, was situated on the outskirts of the community, next to the Harpeth River. It is today bounded by North Margin Street on the south and North Third Avenue to the west. On the east is the newly completed North Third Avenue extension.
dc.formatapplication/pdf
dc.format.mediumDocument
dc.rightsCopyright 2014 © Chicora Foundation, Inc. For more information contact the South Carolina State Library. statelibrary.sc.gov
dc.subjectCemeteries--Conservation and restoration--Tennessee--Franklin
dc.subjectCemeteries--Tennessee--Franklin
dc.subjectCemeteries
dc.subjectCemeteries--Conservation and restoration
dc.subjectTennessee--Franklin
dc.titleAssessment of Two City of Franklin Cemeteries, Franklin, Tennessee
dc.title.alternativeChicora Research Contribution 559
dc.typeText
sd.notes"September 2014."
sd.specificationsSouth Carolina State Document was either saved from a document available publicly online in PDF format or converted to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC.


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record