An intensive archaeological survey of Ashley Hill North Tract for the expansion of Middleton Inn, Dorchester and Charleston Counties, South Carolina
Description:PDF fileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:1.248Mb
Barr, William B.
SubjectMiddleton Inn (Charleston, S.C.); Middleton Place National Historic Landmark (S.C.); Archaeological surveying--South Carolina--Charleston County; Archaeological surveying--South Carolina--Dorchester County; Charleston County (S.C.)--Antiquities; Dorchester County (S.C.)--Antiquities
This study presents the results of an intensive archaeological survey of 30 acres located on the south bank of the Ashley River on SC 61 approximately 12 miles northwest of Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 65% of the survey tract lies in Dorchester County with the remaining 35% in Charleston County, South Carolina. The purpose of this investigation was to locate any archaeological sites which may exist within the survey tract and evaluate them for their eligibility for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places.
MetadataShow full item record
|Rights||Copyright 2001 by Chicora Foundation, Inc.|
|Digitization Specifications||South Carolina State Document was either saved from a document available publicly online in PDF format or converted to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC.|
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.