Show simple item record

dc.creatorOld Exchange Building Commission
dc.date.accessioned2011-03-29T13:19:07Z
dc.date.available2011-03-29T13:19:07Z
dc.date.issued1996
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10827/18
dc.descriptionThe Old Exchange Building Commission was created in 1976 and opened the Old Exchange Building to the public in 1981. This accountability report contains the agency structure, program goals, objectives, and performance measures.
dc.formatapplication/pdf
dc.format.mediumDocument
dc.languageEnglish
dc.publisherSouth Carolina State Library
dc.relation.ispartofSouth Carolina State Documents Depository
dc.rightsCopyright status undetermined. For more information contact, South Carolina State Library, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201.
dc.subjectOld Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon (Charleston, S.C.)
dc.subjectHistoric buildings--South Carolina--Charleston
dc.subjectCharleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
dc.subjectOld Exchange Building Commission--Auditing
dc.titleOld Exchange Building Commission annual accountability report 1995-96
dc.typeText
sd.specifications300ppi, Epson Expression 10000xl flatbed scanner with Adobe Acrobat X Standard software, Archival Master file is a multi-image TIFF; online version is a PDF/A-1b. Color depth varies by collection: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, or black & white.
dc.coverage.spatialCharleston County (S.C.)


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record