Show simple item record

dc.creatorOld Exchange Building Commission
dc.date.accessioned2011-04-07T16:23:03Z
dc.date.available2011-04-07T16:23:03Z
dc.date.issued1989-09-01
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10827/187
dc.descriptionThe Old Exchange Building Commission was created in 1976 and opened the Old Exchange Building to the public in 1981. This report contains staff information, a history of the Old Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon, budget report for the restoration of the building, descriptions of the educational programs of the commission, and yearly financial report.
dc.format.mediumDocument
dc.languageEnglish
dc.publisherSouth Carolina State Library
dc.relation.ispartofSouth Carolina State Documents Depository
dc.rightsCopyright status undetermined. For more information contact, South Carolina State Library, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201.
dc.subjectHistoric buildings--South Carolina--Charleston
dc.subjectOld Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon (Charleston, S.C.)
dc.subjectOld Exchange Building Commission--Auditing
dc.subjectCharleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
dc.titleAnnual report for the Old Exchange Building Commission FY 1988-89
dc.typeText
sd.specifications300ppi, Epson Expression 10000xl flatbed scanner with Adobe Acrobat X Standard software, Archival Master file is a multi-image TIFF; online version is a PDF/A-1b. Color depth varies by collection: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, or black & white.
dc.coverage.spatialCharleston County (S.C.)


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record